Application of the policy
Why iConstruct collects personal information
iConstruct collects personal information to conduct our business, to provide and market our services and to meet our legal obligations.
Who iConstruct collects personal information about
iConstruct may collect and hold personal information about (but not limited to):
- Clients and potential clients
- Suppliers and their employees
- Employees and prospective employees
Type of personal information iConstruct collects
iConstruct may collect personal information that includes (but is not limited to):
- Your name, address and/or postal addresses
- Your email address
- Your occupation and employer
- Your username and password in order to access our web site
- Your phone number (including mobile and facsimile phone numbers)
- Your tax file number, ABN and ACN
- Your bank account details
- Any transactional details about the service being offered.
iConstruct’s collection of personal information
iConstruct may collect personal information directly from you for example, through face-to-face meetings, interviews, and functions, business cards, job request forms and telephone conversations. iConstruct may also collect information indirectly from you, for example from a third party or source such as your web site or a telephone or other type of directory.
iConstruct also collects personal information from its website through via activity such as applications for positions vacant and contact details from subcontractors and potential clients.
iConstruct’s use and disclosure of personal information
iConstruct may use personal information to conduct our business, provide and market our services and to comply with our legal obligations. iConstruct may disclose personal information to the following people:
- Members within iConstruct’s organisation
- Other companies and individuals who assist us in providing services such as consultants and contractors
- Regulatory authorities including the Australian Tax Office and other authorities in order to fulfil our legal obligations
- Anyone else who you authorise us to disclose it to for example someone acting on your behalf, for example your bank
Access and correction
Subject to exceptions set out in the Privacy Act, you may have access to your personal information collected by us by contacting Marilyn White.
If you seek access to your personal information we will seek verification of your identity. iConstruct endeavours to keep all personal information we hold up to date and relevant. We encourage you to contact us if any of the personal information we hold changes. Our contact details are set out below.
Management of personal information
The NPPs require iConstruct to take reasonable steps to protect the security of personal information. iConstruct staff are required to respect the confidentiality of personal information and individuals privacy. iConstruct takes reasonable steps to protect personal information we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Update of this Policy
iConstruct will review this Policy from time to time and make any necessary amendments to reflect changes in the law, technology or our operating practises. The current version of this Policy can be found at https://www.iConstruct.com or can be obtained by contacting Shawn Weir.
If you have any enquiries, please contact Shawn Weir whose contact details are set out below.
Phone: +61 8 9315 6600
Facsimile: +61 8 9364 7860
21 Kintail Road
Applecross WA 6153