The Advanced Work Packaging(AWP) tool gives you a drag and drop interface to simply build work packs based on attributes in your Navisworks model. This tool delivers a flexible component based work packing system to streamline the creation of Advanced Work Packages. Using a drag and drop interface you can quickly add items to a work package and with one click you can isolate, select or auto label the work package.
Creating work packages of the correct size for a project is a challenge. Using iConstruct’s AWP (Advanced Work Packaging) this is done quickly and simply allowing for quick responses for any issues that arise.
Using a simple drag and drop action we can bring items by discipline from the model into a work package. The drag and drop can be done individually or at larger group level such as an ISO. You have the ease of use of building packages and the focus to only put in a pack what you need.
To help focus the user we can limit work packages to discipline, but have the ability to expand to anything in the model if the user requires.
Once the work packages have been completed, the calculation of man hours contained in the work package is a simple right click away. This allows you to quickly manage the sizes of your work packages.
Auto Label Work Package Components
This feature reads the contents of the work package, then auto generates a tag for each item. The tag points at the labelled item in the model allowing you to quickly build and save labelled screen shots of the work package. There is no need to spend enormous amounts of time building power points and labelling them. When changes occur to a work pack you can quickly update the 3D views to add to the work packages you give over to the construction team.
Colors can be applied to the model through Color codes and then work packs can be isolated quickly to see the impact on a specific work area.
- Helps reconfigure engineering models for construct needs
- Color Codes
- Changes the colors in the model to match data from external sources
- Quickly isolates common sections of the model based on attributes and saves the selections as views.
- Audits in combination with Color codes create work pack view reports to show status on a work pack by work pack basis.
- Data Link
- Bring external data into the model with ease
- View Reports
- Export saved views to customized project reports
- Export Data
- Simply export data from the model in a standard fashion
- Append Data
- Add information to the model making it more usable for other teams
- Integration with Internal system
- Progress measurement
- Material Management
- Progress measurement
Advanced Work Packing Demo: